This website is an initiative of StiPP and Apple Tree (broker).WHAT WE DO
Apple Tree provides partial advice on this website. In other words, we only look at your available retirement capital with StiPP. We advise you in that respect and help you with any questions you may have. Our recommendations are partial in that we do not consider your mortgage, any insurance policies you may have and other assets.
Our service encompasses more than an online tool: Apple Tree helps with the administrative processing associated with your request. We are a specialist broker and will contact you to confirm your request and run through your details with you to identify any missing information. This approach guarantees that your request is complete and will be handled correctly. We also keep you informed of the status of your request.
We can also help if you would like a more comprehensive analysis of your financial situation when you retire. However, different rates apply in that case. Please feel free to call us to find out the best approach in your situation.
Apple Tree handles the transfer of your retirement capital accrued with StiPP to the insurer of your choice, submits the request to the insurer and draws up the policy. After checking, we send you the final policy.
If you have any questions, you can contact us by telephone on +31 (0)20 4700920 or you can send an email to email@example.com
. You can read more about Apple Tree's services in our Financial Services Document
for consumers. WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF APPLE TREE
HOW DO WE COMPARE PROVIDERS?
- Detailed no-obligation quotes with a comparison of all the active providers in the market;
- Preparation of all the required request forms and letters for administratively processing your pension request;
- Coordination of the transfer of capital between StiPP and the insurer that will ultimately pay your pension income;
- We also keep you informed of the status of your request during the process;
- Where necessary, interim extension of the quote validity;
- Verification of the policy to ensure that it reflects the agreements made;
- A designated contact, available ever day;
- Continued support during the entire term of your pension arrangement (lifelong), especially important when recalculating your pension income each year;
We ask you to provide some details so that we can compare different providers. We use this information to determine which insurers can make you a suitable offer. The costs charged by these insurers are already deducted from the amounts shown.
Apple Tree is aware of the most recent conditions and rates of these insurers. This is an independent, real-time comparison and Apple Tree has no influence over the outcome in your specific case.SERVICE
Your request will be handled by Apple Tree. Your data will not be used for any other purposes.
Apple Tree is registered with the
Dutch Authority for the Financial Markets (AFM) under number: 12002018
Dutch Institute for Financial Disputes (KiFiD) under number: 300.000013